BlackGold Plateau- Home of the Legendary Darkrai!
Welcome to BG Plat!
we hope you like the new Darkrai Image at the top!
Welcome to BG Plat!
we hope you like the new Darkrai Image at the top!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to BG Plat! This is a place with highly active members and even a touch of GTA Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer

Go down 
+2
cheeseboy
てすと DeViN てすと
6 posters
AuthorMessage
てすと DeViN てすと
Admin
てすと DeViN てすと

How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer Empty
PostSubject: How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer   How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:18 am

and the xmas day came! Mother : heres a PokeBall. what do you think is in it? PIF : Hippowdon? Mother : no.. PIF: what then? Mother: Its a Qwilfish. PIF: YES! i finally got my first pokemon! Mother: it can use spikes,taunt,waterfall and Explosion. PIF: YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY Thanks mom, your the best

a random day in Eterna Forest . * scary and deep voice* Tooooommmbbbbbb! PIF: * turns around* Bwaah! whats that pokemon? PokeDex: Spiritomb, the ghost pokemon! spiritomb is very rare and is only seen by the toughest trainers! PIF: OMG I GOTTA CATCH IT! Qwilfish, come on out, NOW! PIF: Qwilfish, use waterfall! * Spiritomb takes the waterfall and uses will-o-wisp! PIF: qwilfish, NO! GOOOOOOOOOO PokeBall

a random day training his Qwilfish and Spiritomb on Iron Island results in this. PIF: alright, tomb and fish, GO! tomb, use shadow sneak! fish, dodge and use spikes! PIF: lookin good! * rumbling noise* Registeel: KA-CHINGGGGGGG PIF: OMG! is that... the legendary pokemon, registeel!?! it must be! PIF: Qwilfish, waterfall quick! spiritomb, you use will os wisp! Both moves hit! PIF: Gooooo, Ultra Ball!* Registeel was caught* PIF: alright, i got me a registeel!
Back to top Go down
https://bgplatdarkraishome.forumotion.com
てすと DeViN てすと
Admin
てすと DeViN てすと

PostSubject: Re: How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer   How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:18 am

last 3 will be up soon
Back to top Go down
cheeseboy

cheeseboy

PostSubject: Re: How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer   How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:25 am

he caught a registeel in ONE ultra ball?lucky jerk >_>
Back to top Go down
てすと DeViN てすと
Admin
てすと DeViN てすと

PostSubject: Re: How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer   How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 3:42 am

lol XD
Back to top Go down
Pokemonisfun
Admin
Pokemonisfun

PostSubject: Re: How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer   How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 5:21 am

O.o
In all honesty the only reason I am half way decent, if that, is because I lurked on Smogon for 6 months and memorized most of the sets.
Back to top Go down
Poseidon33

PostSubject: Re: How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer   How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:27 am

wtf this is so funny XD "i shall call you sqishy and you are my squishy and you shall be mine" its off of finding nemow
Back to top Go down
Caterpie

PostSubject: Re: How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer   How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:04 am

Pifs story-

SMOGON The end...
Back to top Go down
Eos
Admin
Eos

PostSubject: Re: How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer   How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 am

yea, thats about it METAPODZZZ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer   How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How PIF Became such a great Pokemon Trainer
Page 1 of 1