BlackGold Plateau- Home of the Legendary Darkrai!
Welcome to BG Plat!
we hope you like the new Darkrai Image at the top!
Welcome to BG Plat!
we hope you like the new Darkrai Image at the top!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to BG Plat! This is a place with highly active members and even a touch of GTA Games

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Contribute more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pokemonisfun
Admin
Pokemonisfun

Contribute more Empty
PostSubject: Contribute more   Contribute more Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 3:38 pm

Ok people first of all happy holidays. It's never too late to say that I believe. Second of all I want all of you to be more active. To all moderators, let me remind you, there is no point in being a moderator if you do not do your job. Being a moderator is a responsibility that you should not take lightly at all. Either use it or lose it, such is the way of nature and such will be the way we work. Next, to all members, go out and post more. Give us suggestions, ask us to start projects, start the yourself, even host yourself a tournament to become known and respected in our small community. A lot of us just sit on our bums in the main chat, myself included, insted contribute to the site. Lastly we need more members. We recently got our 100th member and since then we have been flat lining. We barely have over 100 right now and less than half of them are even active. Tell people to come here, and ask older members to be active again. At the very least, try to post in the Introduction section of the forums. Remember, dev can only do so much to contribute, the rest is up to the members, that means you.
Back to top Go down
Eos
Admin
Eos

Contribute more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contribute more   Contribute more Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 7:27 pm

yeah..... they aren't even here to respond
Back to top Go down
てすと DeViN てすと
Admin
てすと DeViN てすと

Contribute more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contribute more   Contribute more Icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:37 pm

._.
Back to top Go down
https://bgplatdarkraishome.forumotion.com
cheeseboy

cheeseboy

Contribute more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contribute more   Contribute more Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:31 am

HaHa, your soo funny,
Back to top Go down
Pokemonisfun
Admin
Pokemonisfun

Contribute more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contribute more   Contribute more Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:38 pm

Devin I'm just trying to help the site. If you don't think this is the right way to do it, just tell me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Contribute more Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contribute more   Contribute more Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contribute more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BlackGold Plateau- Home of the Legendary Darkrai! :: Important Announcements-
Jump to: